Thursday, May 29, 2014

Thailand

I have been in Thailand about 3 weeks now, and only have 1 week left. So far I have been to Koh Saumi, Koh Phagan, Phuket, Bangkok, and Chiangmai. Since I have been in Thailand the country has experienced a coup d'etat and the country is now under martial law. Fortunately, the state of the government has not directly affected me or my travels. Although, for a couple of days there was a 10pm curfew in place, which has now been lifted to 12am.
Thailand has been absolutely eye opening and I have gotten to do and see such amazing things. I want to do reviews on a couple of places and tourist attractions that I have been, so those posts will follow.
With just a week left, tomorrow I fly to Cambodia for the weekend and then a short 3 days in Bangkok before I fly home to Portland, Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment